Optional list of experience or other info.
- Over 15 years of construction management experience.
- Responsible for the overall day to day functionality of the organization, including all financial, managerial, and corporate decisions.
- Responsible for creating and implementing the vision and mission of the company.
- Responsibilities include hiring, establishing relocation packages, monitoring performance, and developing a positive working environment for the betterment of the company, the projects, and the employees.
- Develop relations with potential and existing clientele, assisted through the negotiation and bidding process, and managed projects by maintaining or exceeding the expectations for schedule, budget, quality, and the overall project success.